Download Flashpaste and paste text templates easily!
Try a fully functional trial of Flashpaste for 30 days. Keep your downloaded version and your strings if you decide to purchase a license. Remove Flashpaste at any time with Windows Control Panel or just remove folder with portable version.
Trial: Fully functional evaluation version good for 30 days.
Release date: November 16'2019
OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Size: 2.3 Mb
Portable: Just extract archive to any folder and run flashpaste-portable.exe
Localization: Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, French(Canadian), German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish(Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Fixed: Bug with accent characters when abbreviations are used.
- Added:"Copy\Paste as plain text" and "Type in" functions now work for all items (text, rtf, clips).
- Improved: Window for %List()% macro now dynamically adjust own size.
- Added: Japanese localization.
- Improved: A few of other small bug-fixes and improvements.
- Added: Clips - a new type of item. In Clip, you can store everything that you can copy to clipboard - text with html-formatting (for example for Gmail editor), images, files...
- Added: New function "Type in" for string - type text by keystroke emulation.
- Added: New global hotkey - paste current clipboard contents as plain text.
- Added: Automatically expand the string tree when searching.
- Improved: Better support of High DPI.
- Improved: Compatibility with Windows 10 and Edge browser.
- Improved: A lot of other changes and improvements.
- Fixed: Problems for users from some European countries.
- Fixed: Bug with accent characters.
- Added: Abbreviations support - add abbreviation to string, then type it in any place and press SPACE in order to paste string.
This is a maintain release with a lot of improvements and bugfixes, changes in interface and behaviour.
- Added: Customize font - font name, size, text and background color. See Options -> Interface
- Added: Minimal mode in String selection dialog box, use F12 in order to swith modes
- Improved: Support for Windows 8
- Added: Incremental search now used in string selection dialog box and main window.
- Added: New macro - %RandomNumber(x,y)% to paste a random number from specified range (x <= number <= y).
- Fixed: Error with processing local database.
- Added: %Env(...)% - insert value of environment variable.
- Added: Search\filter function in main window.
- Added: Custom separator for multiple pasting from %List()% macro
- Added: Export database to txt file
- Added: Support of pasting a few strings at one time from %List()% macro.
- Added: Filter\Search string feature.
- Flashpaste is on Facebook now! Hope to see you as Flashpaste's Fan ! :-)
- Fixed: Error with using local db and database caching.
- Improved: Behavior in some cases.
- Added: Drag and drop support in the String Selection Dialog Box.
- Added: Option to emulate Shift+Insert instead of Ctrl+V to paste string, to paste strings into terminal window correctly.
- Changed location for the cached database to \Local Settings\Application Data\Flashpaste
This is a maintain release with some improvements and bugfixes.
- Added: Sorting of strings feature (choose String->Sort Items in the main window).
- Improved: Work with clipboard history - show more characters in clip title, show full text in tooltip.
- Added: Hidden option optToolTipParseLinks.
- Added: New macro %ClipAsPlainText()%
- Fixed: Few small bugs.
- Added: Support of Vista Clipboard API. Extended support of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Improved: Some changes in Graphic User Interface.
- Fixed: Few small bugs.
- Added: Option to add Clipboard Viewer Ignore Format while pasting text
- Added: Context menu for Configuration Window and String Selection Dialog Box
- Added: Copy\Paste as Plain text feature for clipboard history items
- Added: Option change action for double click - paste item to target (old behaviour) or copy text to clipboard.
- Added: Local Texts macro now supports multiline text.
- Improved: %ExTime(...)% macro inserts current date and time in language selected in the System Regional and Language Options rather than in English.
- Fixed: A couple of minor problems.
- Added: Macros for choosing a line from the previously defined list: %List(...)% and %RandomFromList(...)%.
- Added: The %Clip()% macro to paste contents of the clipboard.
- Added: The %Open(...)% macro to run applications, open documents or web-pages.
- Added: Ability to specify the number of key repeats for the %Control(...)% macro.
- Added: Alternative way to send presses of control keys.
- Added: Multiple display monitors configuration support.
- Added: %Control(...)% macro to emulate control keys.
- Added: %Print(...)% macro to insert a line by emulating keypresses instead of using the clipboard.
- Added: Strings and folders copying in the Main Window using drag&drop
- Improved: New macro format.
- Added: Alt-arrow up\down\left\right\page up\page down key combinations for navigation in the Strings tree in the Main Window of our text repository software.
- Added: Formatted text support (RTF).
- Added: Unicode support.
- Improved: SQLite database is used for data storage instead of plain text file.
- Improved: Interface of the Main Window of our text repository software.
- Warning: Starting with this version, Flashpaste does not work with Windows 98/ME.