Covid-19: we want to help! During the pandemic we would like to offer a full commercial license of our software to all health care professionals and medical centers. To get the license please write us using the "Contact us".
And thank you!
And thank you!
All what you want to know about Flashpaste copy and paste tool
- I want to assign my own hot key to each of the strings. Can I do that?
- Is there any way to move the Flashpaste data to a different PC? I need to use this utility on two different computers.
- How can I copy or move database to other folder?
- I am reinstalling Flashpaste. Have backup of Common.db and Flashpaste.cfg but don't know how to load those two files so that I can use my old strings.
- Does Flashpaste work in Windows7 x64?
- I have Flashpaste icon hidden in XP systray tools. So I have to open the systray tools menu (click the button) and only after this I can run Flashpaste menu. Strings are not pasted properly. What should I do?
- How can I duplicate a string in the main window?
- I added numerous new folders to your specimen database and populated them with text clips. I then deleted all your original entries. This left me with no notes in the database root directory. How can I add string to the root directory now?
- When trying to paste string to the console window (terminal window) I get ^V symbol pasted instead of my string. How can I paste text to the console window?